COVID-19 Update Page
Below are the steps and measures that we at the FAST Complex and Houston Juniors VBC are taking to ensure that our athletes, coaches, parents, and all others are safe during this time of COVID-19.
Houston Juniors Training
ALL Houston Juniors Trainings, Lessons, and Programing protocols:
- All players, parents and coaches must Quickscreen prior to entering the facility. This process is simple and is to be completed on-site.
- Hold your camera to the QR codes that will be posted outside of the entrance.
- This will take you to the Quickscreen website, where you will need to answer all the questions.
- Once all questions have been answered, you will be given an animal and a color.
- Please show your phone to the tournament staff/director, or person running the event to review your answers to the quickscreen questions.
- Only one parent per family can enter the gym at a time.
- All parents and coaches must always wear masks in the facility.
- All door handles, knobs, tables, volleyballs, volleyball equipment will be sprayed after use each practice, camp, lessons with VitalOxide.
- All floors will be cleaned after each camp, practices, lessons.
- There will be hand sanitizer for the athletes walking in the gym, and at each court.
- Any time players are sitting out of a drill and/or leave the court, they must have their mask on.
- Any time players leave the court (even if it is because they are sitting out of a drill) they must hand sanitize before they can come back on the court.
Will My Player Be Penalized For Missing Training Due To Illness
NO playing time will be affected for all players missing due to illness. Houston Juniors utmost priority is our athletes, parents, and coaches. Therefore, we are asking ALL players to STAY HOME if they are sick or have symptoms.
Houston Juniors Training Precautions/Preventative Measures
We have taken many precautions at both facilities to make sure that we are constantly sanitizing all of our playing equipment, training environment, restrooms, and concession areas.
- We ask all players, coaches, and parents to wash your hands for 20 seconds before and after practice.
- ALL volleyballs will be wiped down with warm water, vinegar, and Clorox solution.
- No sharing water bottles, towels, giving high fives, and/or physical contact.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face.
- Please cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your shirts.
- If you have any symptoms or do not feel well, DO NOT COME!