Our Leagues are designed and open to both Girls and Boys, rising Kindergarten through 8th grade and are offered during the Fall and Summer seasons. The purpose of our leagues is to provide an opportunity for young athletes to get a taste of volleyball at an early age. We will provide volleyball training in a fun environment while focusing on skill development for all the fundamentals of volleyball including passing, setting, attacking and serving, age specific. Summer Leagues are under the direction of Kara Pratt and Fall Leagues are under the direction of Lauren Rhodes.
- Kindergarten – 3rd Grade Itty’s:
- Players will learn skills with the aid of “first touch” volleyballs, lower nets, and other modifications designed to help younger players learn and play with proper fundamentals. The focal point being an emphasis on motor development, circuit training and through various volleyball skills, all while having fun. League training time: 1-60-minute weekly session for 6 weeks.
- 4th – 5th Grade Mini’s:
- Players will learn skills with the aid of “volley-lite” volleyballs, lower nets, and other modifications designed to help younger players learn and play with proper fundamentals. This type of league incorporates team play with motor skill learning, circuit training and skill development; passing, setting, attacking and serving. League training time: 1-75-minute weekly session for 6 weeks.
- 6th - 8th Grade:
- Leagues are for rising 6th, 7th and 8th graders who want to continue to develop the fundamentals and skills of volleyball. Throughout the 6 weeks, players will train skill development for 6 hours and 6 on 6 cooperative and competitive play for 6 hours. Leagues will separate those with/without experience to continue to develop the players with like experience. League training time: 12 hours’ total; 1 weekly session for 6 weeks.
- High School 9th - 12th Grade (Summer Only):
- FAST Complex is now offering the largest High School Summer League at both FAST Complex and The Zone. The laid back environment, yet competitive, gives your future players the opportunity to play with one another throughout the summer. Each team will receive 2 matches each evening during a 5 week time period. We strongly encourage players to register as a team.