Lone Star Volleyball Region
Membership Renewal Online Procedures
Go to the Lone Star Region website: http://www.lsvolleyball.org/
- Select Registration from the top menu prompts and you will be redirected to the Online USAV Membership Registration page.
- After reading the instructions, select the hyperlink: ‘I am a Renewing Member’. You will be redirected to the Login screen of USA Volleyball’s Webpoint Database system where you will use your Login information to enter your record or your will use the Need Help? Prompt to obtain your Login information. If you have trouble with your Login, contact the Region Registrar following the instructions on the Registration page.
You will be logged into your record when you see the Welcome message. To enter the Renewal Application process, choose the prompt beneath the Welcome message: TO APPLY FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE CLICK HERE.
Screen #1: Membership Information
Check your personal information for accuracy and fill in any empty fields. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields.
Screen #2: Membership Information-Membership Options
- Junior Participants must choose a club affiliation from the drop down menu on the right side.
- Adult Coaches, Club Directors, and Chaperones must select the club they represent.
- Adult Players may choose undecided unless they know which club they will play with throughout the season.
- Lone Star-Junior-Regular must be chosen for all Juniors participating with Indoor programs.
- Lone Star-Adult-Regular must be chosen for all Junior Program Club Directors, Coaches, and Chaperones, Adult Players and Officials also must choose this membership type.
- At least one must be designated for Junior participants.
USAV Participation Information
- Adults working with a Junior Program MUST select an option with Junior Program Rules.
- Officials and Scorers wishing to work Junior Tournaments MUST select the appropriate option under Unaffiliated Individual Roles and Interests
Screen #3: Membership Information – Background Screening-Confirm
Membership Information, Member Information and Parent/Guardian Info
- Utilize the EDIT button to make changes to these areas.
- Boxes are automatically selected; therefore, if you wish NOT to receive communications those boxes must be unchecked.
Payment Information – NON-REFUNDABLE
- Select ‘Pay now via Credit Card’ – if you are paying for your membership OR
- Select ‘Submit payment separately, per Region policy’ if you wish to pay at a later time or if your club director is finalizing the payment.
USAV Waiver Information
- Hyperlinks to the USAV Waiver of Release and Liability, Participant Code of Conduct and Junior Club Coach’s Code of Ethics MUST be opened prior to checking the box to confirm agreement to the terms.
Enter a driver’s license or State ID number. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROCESS MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE MEMBER (Parent/Guardian for Junior Participant). THE DRIVER’S LICENSE NUMBER SERVES AS A DIGITAL LEGAL SIGNATURE FOR THE WAIVERS AND AGREEMENTS. USAV will confirm your application via email.
Screen #4: Membership Application Confirmation
- Print and save this final screen as it contains a record of your Username.
- For Junior Participants: using the printer icon located below your Login information, print and fill out the Medical Release to give to your Club Director.
Payment Procedures (if you did not select the Credit Card option)
If club director is handling the payment, he/she will finalize the membership by following the Commissioner’s instructions or you may mail a copy of your Membership Application Confirmation along with applicable fees to the Region Office.
Adult Participants (affiliated with a Junior Program)
If club director is handling the payment, he/she will finalize the membership by following the Commissioner’s instructions. If you plan on participating in Adult tournaments, which generally start prior to the Junior season, you will need to make sure your membership fees are paid before the first Adult tournament date. You can accomplish this by logging back into your record and finalizing the membership with your credit card OR by mailing a copy of your Membership Application Confirmation along with applicable fees to the Region Office.
Adult Participants (not affiliated with a Junior Program)
Log back into your record to finalize the membership with your credit card OR mail in a copy of your Membership Application Confirmation along with applicable fees to the Region Office.
Lone Star Volleyball Region
1608 Canyon Oak
Schertz, TX 78154