EMPLOYMENT WITH HOUSTON JUNIORS VBC
Houston Juniors VBC ability to remain one of the most successful clubs in the Houston area and continued recognition nationally depends on our ability to recruit, develop, and retain top level coaches. We seek quality people who share a passion for our mission and a true concern for fellow coaches and our student-athletes. If you wish to strive for excellence, while inspiring others then consider joining our team of coaches.
Houston Juniors VBC coaches enjoy the following:
- A positive environment supporting individual excellence within a proven club-wide coaching system
- Professional development
- Coach training from within the club and USAV, JVA, and AAU
- Experienced and supportive leadership
- An operational structure simplifying team management for coaches
- Additional coaching opportunities through year-round programs such as camps, leagues, private lessons, etc.
- A range of commitment levels so that you can balance family and work commitments
Summer and Fall coaching opportunities are also available to candidates considering head and assistant coaching. Please submit a resume and letter of interest by email to Stephanie Rhodes, Director of Houston Juniors VBC.