REFUND POLICIES FOR CAMPS, CLINICS, LEAGUES & OTHER FAST PROGRAMS
Due to the commitment of resources by FAST for the operation of our various programs the policy on refunds are as follows:
- Should it become necessary that FAST cancel any program in its entirety, a full refund or credit of fees paid for use for similar FAST programs will be issued
- There will be no refunds given 3 weeks prior to the program start date
- Refunds requested prior to 3 weeks for events $125 or less, $35 non-refundable fee; $175 or more, $75 non-refundable fee; no exceptions
- Duplicate registrations will still have a $35 processing fee; no exceptions
- Should a customer want to quit a continuing series after attending any of the sessions, you will forfeit the remaining balance, no exceptions
- No refunds for any event under $50
- Any payments by check stopped, returned NSF, or with disputed credit card charges (for reasons other than billing errors of a clerical nature) resulting in non-payment, are subject to a $35 processing fee, immediately due upon notice in addition to payment of all then outstanding payments.
- F.A.S.T. COMPLEX does reserve the right to cancel a scheduled event due to acts of nature, or security emergencies. If cancellation occurs due to acts of nature, or security emergencies, there will be no refunds.