- When entering into F.A.S.T. Complex as a player/spectator and/or enter into an event run by F.A.S.T. Complex as a player/spectator, in consideration of and as a condition of acceptance of my entry in this event/ program, for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, hereby waive all and any claim, right or cause of action which I or they might otherwise have for or arising out of loss of my life or injury, damage or loss or any description whatsoever which I may suffer or sustain in the course of or consequent upon my entry or participation in – the said event/ program. I will abide by the F.A.S.T. Complex rules.
- This waiver, release and discharge shall be and operate separately in favor of F.A.S.T. Complex, LLC and Houston Juniors and all persons, corporation and bodies involved or otherwise engaged in promotion or staging the event and the servants, agents, representatives and officers of any of them.
- I recognize the physical risks associated with this event and declare that I am physically fit to compete safely in this event, physically fit to enter the event as a spectator and that I have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person.
- I hereby acknowledge that I have sole responsibility for my personal/daughter’s possessions and athletic equipment during the event and related activities.
- I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during the event.
- I hereby acknowledge that I have sole responsibility for the costs associated with my transportation, in the case of an injury or accident.
- For all events at F.A.S.T. Complex the doors will open 45 minutes before the event start time.
- No coolers of any kind will be permitted into the building.
- No OUTSIDE food or drink will be permitted into the building. You may eat food purchased from the F.A.S.T. Complex concession stand in the areas designated. Please pick up behind yourselves.
- Only players are permitted to bring in bottled water and sports drink. You may not bring in cases of any of the above items.
- No ball handling anywhere accept the volleyball courts.
- Please refrain from climbing or sitting on any volleyball equipment.
- No unsupervised children in the building.
- This is a nonsmoking building.
- Emergency exits are for emergencies only!
- Outside seating is allowed. Two rows of chairs may extend from the bleachers to the end line. Please no chairs between the bleachers and the ref stand or behind player benches. You may not block entrances or exits. There must be a clear walkway in case of emergencies. If you are asked to move, please do so without any extra discussion.
- Any unattended items left in your vehicles will not be the responsibility of F.A.S.T. Complex or Houston Juniors.
- To ensure your car is not towed please make sure you have not parked in an area that says no parking. That is a fire zone.
- You may set up tables in the DESIGNATED area ONLY. Please throw all trash in the trash cans.
- F.A.S.T. Complex reserves the right to refuse service to anyone that does not comply with these rules.